Pages

Monday, October 15, 2007

Snippet from Famous

You can't just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they'll want something new.
Steve Jobs - Apple


Obviously everyone wants to be successful, but I want to be looked back on as being very innovative, very trusted and ethical and ultimately making a big difference in the world.
Sergey Brin -Google

I try to avoid long-range plans and visions - that way I can more easily deal with anything new that comes up.
Linus Torvalds - Linux

There are a lot of things that go into creating success. I don't like to do just the things I like to do. I like to do things that cause the company to succeed. I don't spend a lot of time doing my favorite activities.
Michael Dell - Dell

Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
Bill Gates - Microsoft

The most important thing is God's blessing and if you believe in God and you believe in yourself, you have nothing to worry about.
Mohamed Al-Fayed - Business

I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look around for 1-foot bars that I can step over.
Warren Buffett -Wallmart

Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.
Henry Ford -Ford

Our idea is to serve everybody, including people with little money.
Ingvar Kamprad -Ikea

I had a TV set and a typewriter and that made me think a computer should be laid out like a typewriter with a video screen.
Steve Wozniak - Apple

In the Chinese government, they shut off access to Google and then they turned it back on a few weeks later.
Eric Schmidt – Google

Take risks. Ask big questions. Don't be afraid to make mistakes; if you don't make mistakes, you're not reaching far enough.
David Packard - HP

It is extremely unlikely that anyone coming out of school with a technical degree will go into one area and stay there. Today's students have to look forward to the excitement of probably having three or four careers.
Gordon Moore -Intel

0 comments: