Admission period for both Bachelors & Masters Starts from january and ends in March.
There is no tution fees.
Finnish Universities Weblinks
Below are general language requirements, but one should refer to particular university website for latest & more specific information.
Applicants must have a certificate of knowledge of English: IELTS or TOEFL.
- IELTS with an overall band score 6.5 and no individual score below 5.5.
- TOEFL with minimum score 575 (paper-based test) or 232 (computer-based test) or 90 (internet-based test).
Test results are recommended to be sent directly to the University . However applicant may send a copy of the test results with his/her application form and the original certificate will be verified when applicant accepts his/her study place.
Applicants who have completed their Bachelor's degree in English in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the United States are exempted from the language test. The applicant is also exempted from the language test if he/she has completed his/her Bachelor's or polytechnic degree in EU, and performed skills in the English language on a level which is demanded for foreign language in all Bachelor's or polytechnic degrees in Finland and has had English as a foreign language at high school.
Each Master's Degree Programme in English has its own entry requirements regarding to the substance knowledge of the applicants.The applicant must have a 3 or 4 years Bachelor of Science degree from an internationally recognized university in the relevant field.
Normally student must have passed Higher Secondary School or Intermediate(12 Classes) in the relevant scope.
- Letter of motivation including a brief CV. The letter of motivation in English, the CV can be in English, Finnish or Swedish.
- Secondary school certificate. A certified copy of the original certificate and an English, Swedish or Finnish translation.
- University degree certificate. A certified copy of the original certificate and an English, Swedish or Finnish translation.
- University degree study records. A certified copy of the original record transcript and an English, Swedish or Finnish translation.
- A statement from the home University or Polytechnic to certify that the student will complete the B.Sc. or the Polytechnics degree.
- Copy of information page of the passport or identification card (optional). Should contain the applicant's name, date of birth and photo.
- Certificate of knowledge of English. (IELTS or TOEFL, see above)
- Two Letter of Recommendation from previous Teachers or employer.
- CV of Applicant.